The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph compares the rate of consumption of three types of fast foods by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000.

Overall, it can be seen that the consumption of hamburgers and pizza increased greatly over the time frame while fish and chips consumption declined.

To begin, the eating of pizza and hamburgers followed a fairly similar pattern.
Both started with about 10 per year in 1975.
They rapidly increased reaching their peaks in 1995, at rate of 100 and 80 per year for hamburgers and pizza respectively.
This was maintained for the remaining five years.

Interestingly, fish and chips consumption followed a different different pattern.
It started at a whopping rate of 100 per year.
Following this, it fluctuated between just over 80 and 100 in the first ten years.
It started declining in 1985 to reach its minimal at just below 40 in year 2000.