The graph shows Underground Station passenger numbers in London Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line chart compares the number of Underground Station passengers in term of each hour in London.

Overall, this country witnessed a flactuate in the figure for passengers who transfered by underground trains. There were two period which had sharply increase because of rush hour. The first period at 8.00 and the second one at 18.00.

As can be seen from the chart that there were 100 passengers at Underground Station at 6.00 then climbed considerably and reached a peak at 400 people at 8.00. After rush hour, the number of passengers plunged significantly to nearly 200 at 10.00. By contrast, from 10 to 14 o'clock, there was a steady increase in the figure for passenger. And at 16.00, passenger numbers declined to the same figure as its at 6 a.m. In second crowded period, passenger figures rocketed quickly to around 400 people then fell rapidly to nearly 150 people at 22:00.