The graphs below shows the percentage of boys and girls aged 5 14 who participated in organized cultural activities and sports in 2003 in Australia Summarise the informtion by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graphs below shows the percentage of boys and girls aged 5-14 who participated in organized cultural activities and sports in 2003 in Australia. Summarise the informtion by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graphs give information about the proportion of people aged 5-14 who take part in held cultural activities and sports by genders in 2003 in Australia.
Overall, while girls mainly participated in the dancing, most males preferred playing musical instrument. Besides, the number of people who attended to the drama and singing was the same between both genders.
In 2003, the percentage of Australian females who took part in the dancing was at precisely 25%, which was significantly higher than that of males, at nearly 3%. In contrast, the proportion of Australian boys who played musical instrument in 2003 was at exactly 15%, compared to 10% of girls.
Additionally, the figures of both genders participating in the drama and singing were the same, at 5%. In terms of the sport, while precisely 70% of men joining sports in 2003, the figure of women was at only 50%, a significant difference by 20%.