he bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

he bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

The bar chart illustrates the gender distribution of individuals' participation in routine exercise in Australia in 2010.
Overall, the chart indicates that in Australia, participation in regular exercise continues to be women-dominated; however, men have a significant presence in taking an everyday exercise in the youngest group age.
In four of six age brackets, females outnumbered males, with a substantial proportion of doing regular exercise. In three age brackets including 35 to 44, 45to 54, and 55to 64, the percentage of women participation in regular physical activity was significantly higher than men accounting for 52.5,53.3 and 53 respectively by 27, 10.2 and 7.9 percent lower accounted for men in the same order( 39.5,43.1and 45.1).
In the group of elderly people (65 and over), the men and women rates were almost similar (46.7 and47.1 for men and women, respectively). The only age group in which men outnumbered women was the youngest, 15 to 24, with 52.8 percent for men and slightly lower (47.7precent) for women.