IELTS WRITING TASK 1 TEST 4 CAMBRIDGE 16 ACADEMIC The diagram below shows the process for recycling plastic bottles Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

We are presented with a diagram showing the recycling process for plastic bottles.
There are 9 stages involved in this process . Bottles are filtered after being taken to recycling center from trash, and then are compressed and crushed to be washed to produce plastic pellets which are to be processed to produce plastic materials.
In first three stages ,bottles are to be transported to recycling center from trash where recyclable are separated manually, and then in next three stages they will be compressed into blocks to be crushed for washing to produce plastic pellets after passing through the machine.
In final 3 stages, Plastic pellets are then heated to be converted into raw material. Raw material are used to manufacture the end products such as bags, shirts , bottles and pencils.