The illustrations show how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The illustrations show how chocolate is produced.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words

Given are pictures about chocolate production.
The manufacturing of the chocolate process commences with the cacao pods in the three are ripe to the resulting chocolate liquid.
cacao has been cultivated in various places in the world such as South America, Africa and Indonesia. The Production of chocolate begins with the ripe red cacao pods are harvested and the white cocoa beans are pulled out from the pods. next, the beans are fermented in a square box for a certain of time, followed by a drying process where the fermented beans spread out under the sun. After that, the dried-beans are packaged into cream-coloured sacks and moved to the factory either by train or lorry where the next processes are continued.
In a factory, the beans are heated up to about 350-degree Celsius and then they are crushed to remove the outer shells. Lastly, the inner parts of the cocoa beans are pressed using two rolling cylinders which resulting in the liquid chocolate.