Essay topics: The table below shows the numbers of visitors to Ashdown museum during the year befkre and the year after it was refurbished. The charts show the resukt of surveys askong visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods.
The table provides information about the yearly figure of Ashdown museum visitors earlier and after redecoration, while the diagrams illustrate the survey finding of visitor’s satisfaction during visiting the museum at the same time. Overall, there is an increase number of the total number of museum visitors after redevelopment and the share of people who satisfied with the share of people who dissatisfied with the museum decrease significantly after museum renovation.
In the first reported year, the museum had 74,000 of visitors a year and it increases more than 10% after the museum renovation.
The survey finding shows that a large number of people unsatisfied while visited the museum before redecoration, and it accounted for more than a third (40%). Following which saw satisfied and very satisfied visitors, accounted for 30% and 15% respectively. Just a few visitor who answered with very dissatisfied and no response, the former was 10% and the letter observed 5%.
The share of very satisfied visitors increase dramatically after the museum redecoration, and it accounts for more than 20% that of the previous year, followed by the satisfied visitors rising precisely a ten. The figure of dissatisfied visitors decreases dramatically to more than a four (from 40% to 15%), while both very dissatisfied and no respond share similar number 5%.
- The government should allocate more funding to teaching sciences rather than other subjects in order for a country to develop and progress. To what extend do you agree? (67)
- Some People believe that to be successful at a sport you need a natural ability and others think that hard work and practice can make you successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (89)
- Schools should not force children to learn a foreign language. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (61)
- The chart shows the percentage of car manufacturer's total car sales in different regions from 2006 to 2010. (73)
- Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governmentsrather than private companies. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people think that there should be some strict controls about noise. Others think that they could just make as much noise as they want. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business, and commercial purposes around the world over recent years. What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?Do you think flights should be taxed more? (61)
- More and more people are suffering from health problems caused by a modern lifestyle which can not be treated with modern medicines. Some people think that a return to traditional medicine should be encouraged. To what extent do you agree?. (73)
- The graphs below show information about citizenship in the UK. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78)
- Some people get into debt by buying things they don’t need and can’t afford. What are the reasons for this behaviour? What action can be taken to prevent people from having this problem? (73)