The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day

The maps below show the changes to an art gallery floor plan in 2005 and the present day.

The diagrams illustrate the design of an art gallery floor is changed since 2005 until now.
Overall, it is clear that an area of the exhibition room 4 is replaced by the area of children and temporary exhibition now. A ramp and a lift now provide access for wheel chair users.
The receptionist was located between gallery office and exhibition room 2 in 2005, after that it is located in the centre of art gallery floor at the present. In addition, the gallery office is replaced by vending machine, which connected with the entrance hall area.
Moreover, the cafe was placed in the corner to the left of art gallery floor in 2005, it is also transformed with gallery shop. Next to the cafe is stairs, in which is added the lift between stairs and exhibition room 3 at the present. Nowadays, there have three room is unchanged and these are exhibition room 1, 2 and 3.