The maps below show the changes that have taken place at the waterfront area of a town called Darwin between 2009 and 2014

The maps depict how the waterfront area of Darwin town has been modernized over the course of five years – from 2009 to 2014.

Overall, the town has witnessed significant changes, prominent of which is the demolishment of the industrial area adjacent to the sea and the one within the roundabout. Nevertheless, some facilities of Darwin stayed unchanged throughout the period, such as the school and the convention center which align themselves with the slightly curved road.

As per the maps, there has been an erection of the university building next to the road joining the mentioned curved one. Moreover, the number of house blocks located beside the roundabout in 2014 doubled that five years ago. Additionally, there have been no major changes to the swimming pools facing the sea, as well as the fishing area northeastern of the place over the years.

Another noticeable development seen in the town of Darwin is the cultivation of the ecosystem as several trees being planted in replacement of the initial industrial area. In addition, a harbor has been constructed near the land in the southeastern part, by courtesy of which a lane has been built leading directly to the place.