The maps show the changes of a community center 10 years ago and until the present

The map illustrates the alterations in the layout of a community center in a ten-year period.
Overall, it seems evident that the community center had been significantly reconstructed and renovated after 10 years, while some minor features witnessed no change.
In the central part of this building, the 100-seat hall, which accounted for the biggest area, remained unchanged for over 10 years. Simultaneously, a toiled was located in the north of the hall, splitting the storage room into a halve. In the west, the garden was demolished to take place for indoor sports, while the nearby parking stayed intact.
Looking at the map for more details, four office rooms and a storage room was renovated into a cafe area. Meanwhile, the working place was moved to the original place of the cafe and toilet. Finally, the remaining part namely the entrance, reception, and kitchen were kept untouched during the period.