The picture below shows the plant of museum in 1998 and after some changes was made in 2008 The maps illustrate changes which took place in the floor layout of a museum during the period of 10 years which began in 1998

The picture below shows the plant of museum in 1998 and after some changes was made in 2008.
The maps illustrate changes which took place in the floor layout of a museum during the period of 10 years, which began in 1998.

Overall, it is clear that the museum became a more convenient facility with both the transformation and emergence of different rooms.
According to the pictures, there used to be a toilet and a small shoes store on the bottom right corner of the floor. However, over the later 20-year span, those two facilities were transformed and finally stayed beside the ticket office. One of the most remarkable changes was the introduction of a splendid fountain in the centre of the museum, attracting a large number of visitors.
Another significant development included the construction of a new restaurant on the far left corner of the floor in 2008. Moreover, the art exhibiton and a conference hall used to be displayed in the same area in 1998. However, the next 10 years experienced the separation between these two facilities, with the temporary art center located above the main hall.