The pictures below show how tea is produced They also illustrate the process of making a cup of tea Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main feature

The pictures below show how tea is produced. They also illustrate the process of making a cup of tea.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main feature

The diagram offers information on the process of tea production and making a cup of tea.
Overall, the process of producing tea has eight steps, commencing with sowing tea seeds and ending with the delivery of tea boxes to the point of consumption. There are 10 steps in the making of a cup of tea, starting with purchasing and ending with enjoying tea.
India and China were the original tea-growing countries. The tea is cultivated in the sun once the seeds are sowed. The tea leaves are collected, placed in a basket, and then allowed to dry in the sun. They are then loaded into a lorry, put in boxes, and driven to supermarkets. Finally, people will be able to purchase them.
The first step in preparing a cup of tea is to purchase and bring home a tea box. After that, you get a kettle ready and heat some water in it until it boils. While you wait, put a tea bag in the cup and then pour hot water over it. After two minutes, remove the tea bag from the cup. Now, milk and sugar are acceptable. The final step is to drink and enjoy a cup of tea.