Write at least 150 words You are going on a short course to a training college abroad It is a college that you have not been to before Write a letter to the accommodation officer In your letter give details of your course and your arrival departure date e

Write at least 150 words. You are going on a short course to a training college abroad. It is a college that you have not been to before.
Write a letter to the accommodation officer. In your letter,
give details of your course and your arrival/departure date :
explain your accommodation needs ; A single room, private bathroom, single bedroom, which located near the college
ask for information about getting to and from the college :

Dear Sir
I am Nguyen Hoang Minh and will be an exchange student of the Data Analysis course that will start on the 1st of next month and finish on the 30th November. I am writing to ask for some detail about my accommodation.
A few days ago, I got an email from the course manager of the University of Salford, where you have worked at. I decided about where to live after receive his demand about the type of accommodation to live. I would like a single room with a private bathroom which is within early reach of your university. It will not be a problem if I share the house or apartment with others student as long as I can keep the privacy in my room.
I also would like to know how I can commute from the accommodation to the college, and vice versa. If I can get to the school on foot, I would appreciate it if you could provide me with the complete address, so I can look it up on the map in advance. This would be very helpful in finding the best route. Otherwise, If I couldn’t go there on foot, I would like to know some public transport that I can take.
I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for your time and effort in managing the accommodation.
Yours sincerely,
Nguyen Hoang Minh.