The pie chart gives information on UAE government spending in 2000 The total budget was ADE 135 billion

The pie chart gives information on UAE government spending in 2000. The total budget was ADE: 135 billion.

The pie chart illustrates how much money the UAE government spent on different categories (in billion) in 2000.
In general, it can be seen that social security accounted for the highest figure on the charts, while few people spent on transportation.
People spent 100 billion on social security activities which was the most common sector on the chart, and 47 billion more than health and personal social service. the amount of money people spend on Law and order only only made up 17 billion, while money spent on industry, agricultural & employment housing the heritage and environment were a little lower, at 13 and 15 billion respectively. UAE habitants consuming money on education was 4 times as much as on education. It can be seen that defense, debt interest and other expenditure had the same patterns, at 23 billion.