The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children s charity located in the USA spent and received in one year

The pie chart shows the amount of money that a children's charity
located in the USA spent and received in one year

The pie charts demostrate the amount of money received and spent over a year in a children's charity in the USA.

overall, the total of revenue sources was just enough to cover that of outgoings.It is also clear that donated food accounted for most of the income, while program services accounted the majority of spendings.

To begin with, most of revenue sources was provided by donated food, making 86% of the total income. Second come community contributions which collected around 10.4% of the income, followed by program revenue, standing at 2.2%. The remaining categories are investment income, governmnet grants and other income as they accounted very minor percentages, bringing in 0.8% combined.

With regards to the expenditure, only one category was enough to cover nearly all of the outgoings at 95.8%, namely program services. The other two expenditure items, fundraising and management and general, both had little proportions of 2.6% and 1.6% respectively. However, it is worth mentioning that the overall amount of income of $53,561,580, just exceeded the expenditure of $53,224,896.