Essay topics: The pie chart shows spending for different purposed inJapan and Malaysia. Summarize, report the main features and make comoarison where relevant.
The pie chart illustates how people use their fanancial in diver aspects of life inJapan and Malaysia.
At first glance it is clear that the people in Malaysia spends the highest income on housing while other goods and services is the most common money spending in Japan.
At can be seen that 29% of money uses for other good and services in Japan. 21% of expenses uses on housing, 1% higher than the figure of transport. Food accounts for 24% of money spending. While 6% of money uses on health care in Japan, only 3% of expenses spends in Malaysia.
The most popular percentaget of money using in Malaysia is housing, which is 34%. 26% of expenses uses for other goods and services, which is the as same as the figure of food. Transport is responsible for 10% of money in Malaysia.
- Solar enegy is become more and more popular as a resource of household enery in many countries around the world. Why is that? What are the advantages and disadvantages of solar enegy? (73)
- the table below shows the results of a 25-year study on the use of bicycles in Britain by age and gender. (78)
- The chart below gives information about trends in Internet use by females in the USA in two years. (56)
- At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people. Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantage. (89)
- The diagram below shows how geothermal energy is used to produce electricity. (56)
- some people argue that share as much information as possible in scientific research, business and the academic world. Others believe that some information is too important to be shared freely.Discuss both views and give your own opinion. (73)
- The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women on different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (56)
- The graph below shows four countries of residence of overseas students in Australia.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (73)
- People should look after their health for personal benefits, rather than a duty for a society. What extent do you agree or disagree? (67)
- The pie chart shows spending for different purposed inJapan and Malaysia. Summarize, report the main features and make comoarison where relevant. (56)