The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below give data on the spending and consumption of resources by countries of the world and how the population is distributed.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given pie charts show the expenditure and use of resources by different nations and the population of various conti

It is clear that Asia has the biggest population in the world. In addition, the USA and Europe use the most resources and a large amount of money is spent on others.

In detail, people spend the highest percentage of money on others, with 40%, followed by 24% on food. 18% of expenditure is on transport, which is 6% higher than on housing. Meanwhile, only a trivial percentage of spending is on clothing, accounting for 6%.

Although the populations of Europe and America are equal and makeup 28% of the world population, the USA and Europe consume the most resources, at 60%. By contrast, other continents use only 40% of the world's resources even though Asia is the most populous continent, and Africa and other continents constitute 10% and 5% respectively of the world population.