The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in new Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in new Zealand in 2003 and 2013.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart indicates the measurement of sales from online shopping in four retail sectors in New Zealand for the period of 10 years between 2003 and 2013. Overall, there was a significant difference of highest percentage from the sectors throughout the years.
In 2003, travel had the highest number of percentage with 36%, which occupied more than a quarter in the pie chart, followed with clothes sector as the second highest with 24%. Nevertheless, both of the categories faced a downfall in 2013 where both of them only contributed as much as 29% and 16% sales respectively. Diversely, books sector, which is the lowest sales in 2003, only had exactly 19% of sales, but, gained 3% more after 10 years so it became 22%. Last but not least, film/music had just 21% in the beginning year, however, rose markedly to approximately 33%, make it the higgest sales in 2013.