The pie charts below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007 Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate Write at least 150 words

The pie charts below show the percentage of housing owned and rented in the UK in 1991 and 2007.

Summarize the information by describing the main features of the charts and making comparisons where appropriate.

Write at least 150 words

The two pie charts provide information about owned houses and rented houses percentagewise in the united states in the years 1991 and 2007.
Overall, in both years 2007 and 1991 the largest segment of chart was being contributed by home owner , whereas social housing contributed the minor portion in this. However, there was no change in the data of private renting ,it was constant in both year.
In 1991, more than half of the homes were owned while in 2007, it reached to approximately two –third. Besides this, less than half quarter of homes were under social housing in 1991 while it declined to its half percentage in 2007.
Moreover, in 1991quarter of homes were social rented whereas it decreased to its half percentage in 2007. In contrast the private renting was same in both years 2007 and 1996 which was around half of the quarter.