The table below shows information regarding the change in the percentage of the population aged 65 and above in three countries

The table below shows information regarding the change in the percentage of the population aged 65 and above in three countries.

The table illustrates the proportion of population's difference of those who aged 65 and above in Canada, Germany, and the UK in three years, 1988, 2000 and 2030.
Overall, it is clear that all three nations experienced an upward trend over the period shown. In particular, Germany accounted for the largest proportion of senior population out of those two remaining countries.
In 1988, Germany took up the highest percentage of people aged 65 and over, at 20.35%, compared to Canada and the UK, which consists of 16.45% and 14.25% respectively. By the year 2000, the figure of Germany then rose to 25.53% and is predicted to reach 30.65% in 2030.
Regarding Canadian and UK citizens, its percentage of the elderly population will have an increase of approximately 6% in the next 30 years. Particularly, 26% of the Canadian population and around one-fifth of the UK population is predicted to be aged 65 or older in 2030.