The Table Below Shows the Numbers of Visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and after it was refurbished The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit during the same two periods Summaries the in

The Table Below Shows the Numbers of Visitors to Ashdown Museum during the year before and after it was refurbished. The charts show the result of surveys asking visitors how satisfied they were with their visit, during the same two periods. Summaries the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The given table and pie chart compare the amount of tourists and the percentage of visitor's satisfaction in the two same times which are before and after renovation of Ashdown Museum.

Overall, it can be deemed that, the whole number of visitors was increased rapidly by 92,000 after the museum reconstruction, while no more than 74,000 people visited before.

First of all, the proportion of tourists were very satisfied by 15% in the year before refurbishment, while it was risen by 35% after renovate. Besides, 30% individuals pleased before redecorating which was climbed up till 40%. in the year after refurbishment. Before renovate, a large number of visitors (40%) dissatisfied when it was no more than 151. in the year of reconstruction Furthermore, 10% tourists super unpleased in past and it was decreased by 5% after renovating. In addition, no more than 5% individuals had no response about before and after refurbishment who were visiting Ashdown Museum.