The Table below shows the results of a survey that asked 6800 Scottish adults aged 16 years and over whether they had taken part in different cultural activities in the past 12 months

The table shows the result of a survey which interviewed 6800 Scottish in different ages about their participation in cultural activities.
Overall, while dancing, singing and playing musical instruments had the highest number of participants, activities related to computers had the least number of participants.
To commerce with, any performances including dancing, singing and playing instruments were the most popular activities that people between 16 and 44 took part in, with 35% of people aged 16-24 and 22% people aged 25-44. In contrast, undertaking any crafts was mostly enjoyed by people aged 45-74, at 22%.
Regarding from the table, any writing and computer based activities were least enjoy by people between 45-74, at the same percentage 5%. It is clear that these two types of activities attracted least number of participants in all ages.