Essay topics: The table below shows the results of surveys in 2000, 2005 ad 2010 about one university.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
The given table compares the outcomes of surveys regarding the ratings given by students in 2000, 2005 and 2010 about one university.
Overall, it can be seen that students had similar scorings for Buildings/teaching facilities, while the remaining categories witnessed mixed gradings throughout the given years.
In detail, Print resources saw a gradual growth from 87% to 88% in 2010. Despite dipping a little from 2005 to 2010, the total 88% in the final year was still the joint highest with the Electronic resources (88%), as opposed to the rest. In terms of Electronic resources, there was a sharp swell from 45% in 2000, rocketing to 88% in the end of the term, nearly doubled. Likewise, Teaching quality experienced an upward trend to finish the period at 69%, but there was a minimal decline to 63% in 2005.
By contrast, 'Range of modules offered' exhibited an opposite movement, which meant that there was a steady slid year on year to 27% in 2010 from the beginning 32%. Surprisingly, the ratings for Buildings/Teaching facilities held unaltered at 77% all the time in the question.
- Rich countries should allow jobs for skilled and knowledgeable employees who are from poor countries. Do you agree or disagree? (79.6667)
- By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (87)
- Some people believe that children's success in adulthood is related to the way they have been raised by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?Give your own opinion and examples. (59.6667)
- Some people decide to start their own business instead of working for a company or organization.Do the advantages for people working for their own business outweigh the disadvantages?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your (64.6667)
- space tourism will it bring positive or negative effects on the world's development.Give your own opinion.Use exmple based on your experience. (63)
- Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think consumers are influenced by advertisement? What can be taken to protect them? (69.6667)
- In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? (89.5)
- Government should spend money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (92)
- Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or working a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language.Discuss both these views and give your o (83)
- TOPIC: In many countries, woman no longer feel the need to get married. Some people believe that this is because woman are able to earn their own income and therefore do not require the financial security that marriage can bring. To what extent do you agr (94.5)