The table gives information about the temperatures and hours of daylight during the same weekend in two cities in May 2007

The table gives information about the temperatures and hours of daylight during the same weekend in two cities in May 2007.

The given table compares the temperature and the amount of time daylight lasts during weekend in two different countries in May 2007.
Overall, it is clear that the temperature and hours of daylight during sunrise in Mumbai were much higher than those of Moscow while the opposite was true for the last category.
As can be seen from the chart, the temperatures from Friday to Sunday peaked at about 33.3 and hit the lowest point at 15. Meanwhile, sunrise had 6 hours of daylight in comparison with over 9 hours during sunset which was three times larger than that figure for the former.
Looking at the chart in more detail, weekends in Moscow witnessed the maximum fluctuating between 13 and 17 for three days while the minimum were only from 2 to 8. Moreover, approximately 5.2 hours of daylight were recorded during sunrise as opposed to over 20 hours for the given period time.