The table shows the obesity rate in one country over a period of time Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the obesity rate in one country over a period of time.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line chart illustrates the rates of obesity of four age groups during the 35-year period (1971-2005). Overall, groups aged 30-44 and 45-64 were seen as the most obese groups with high proportions, while the two older groups witnessed slower increasing trends as well as lower rates.
At the beginning of the period mentioned, the obese percentage of the second youngest of the four groups was recorded at approximately 15% in 1971, then fluctuated and reached its peak at over 35% in 2005. In comparison, fat people aged 45-64 accounted for about 17% of the total number of that age, before climbing to its highest rate at over two-fifth at the end of the period.
In 1971, obese people aged 18-29 made up roughly 8%, before rising gradually and peaking at nearly one-fourth in 2005. Meanwhile, the proportion of the obese aged 65-74 started at about 17%, then peaked at around 36% by 1999 before decreasing to nearly 35% in 2005.