The chart shows the proportion of seats an airline was able to fill at three time points Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart shows the proportion of seats an airline was able to fill at three time points.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart gives some information about the percentages of passengers that an airline carries as well as its four available types of seats during a 10-year period (2005-2015). Overall, the premium economy class has increased excellently, while the business class has fluctuated in equal measure.
At the beginning of the period, about 85% of passengers chose premium economy seats, before continuously rising to 95% 10 years later. In contrast, the proportion of booked business seats was seen at around nine-tenth of passengers, before reaching its lowest rate at nearly 65% and then climbing to about 75% at the end of the period.
The two other types of seats has developed quite familiarly. The rates of the economy class and the first class all started at approximately four-fifths during the first 10 years, then the economy class seats rose slightly to 90%, 5% more than the first class's rate.