The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between 2000 and 2009 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The table shows the Proportions of Pupils Attending Four Secondary School Types Between 2000 and 2009.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The table illustrates the information of how many students’ attended four secondary school types over the period between the year 2000 and 2009.Unit is measured in percentage
Overall, it can be seen that Although, the community schools had tremendous increase in rate of attendance by the end of 2009, the inverse trend was seen for the other categories of schools.
Initially, in the year 2000, pupils used to attend the specialist school in the same proportion as same as of the community schools, followed by grammar and voluntary –Controlled schools at 24% and 52% respectively where the majority was of voluntarily-controlled schools.
However, except for kids in community schools rest showed the decline in their attendance while, the same was raised more by 20% in the year 2005.Moreover, in the year 2009, the same trend was followed again where the 58% of community schools’ children practiced attending the class regularly, whilst the rest of them faced more reduction in losing attendance.