The tables and pie chart show in percentage terms the results of a survey of a new shopping complex in Auckland New Zealand Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The tables and pie chart show in percentage terms the results of a survey of a new shopping complex in Auckland, New Zealand.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The charts give results of a finding of what females and males thought about a new shopping construction in Auckland, New Zealand.
Overall, the vast majority of people are satisfied with three sectors of the complex: shops, restaurants, and design.
For shops, 71% of female respondents expressed their pleasure, in comparison with 62% of males. Especially, both women and men are not pleased with the shopping complex, both at 20% whereas 27% of those asked had no comment.
As can be seen for restaurants, most of the males (80%) are satisfied compared to only 59% of the females. Meanwhile, over a fourfold percentage of women (21%) compared to men (5%) express their dissatisfaction. Besides, 35% of respondents did not express their feeling.
According to the pie chart, the vast majority of people (62%) are very satisfied with the new construction. This was followed by satisfaction (17%), dissatisfaction (11%), and no comment (10%).