The tables give information about the temperatures and hours of daylight in London and Sydney during the same weekend in December 2018

The tables give information about the temperatures and hours of daylight in London and Sydney during the same weekend in December 2018.

Given is the tables indicating the general temperatures and daylight hours in London and Sydney within December 2018. Overall, Sydney's temperature remained higher than London's even though the hours of daytime in both cities were merely distinctive.

As can be seen from the first chart, the highest temperature in London reached just about 13 degrees on Sat 29th while the lowest stood at 3 degrees on the same day. On Friday 28th and Sunday 30th, the maximum and minimum temperatures did not have a massive change. The highest and lowest temperatures on Friday accounted for 9 degrees and 4 degrees, respectively, followed by 10 and 5 degrees on the last day. generally observing, daytime in London lasted for approximately 8 hours on the weekend of December 2018.

By contrast, Sydney's temperature appeared to be much higher, at which the highest was 31 degrees on Sunday. Comparing 3 days' temperatures, the max and min temperatures increased a total of 2 degrees each on a row from Friday to Sunday. The maximum temperature rose from 26 to 31 degrees, whilst the min temperature climbed from 17 to 19 degrees. It can be estimated that there were nearly 9 hours in the time between sunrise and sunset.