The three pie chart below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981 1991 and 2001

The three pie chart below show the changes in annual spending by a particular UK school in 1981, 1991 and 2001.

The three pie charts given below illustrates how different changing in annual spending by a particular UK school in the year 1982,1991 and 2001. Data measured in percentage. Overall it seen that one of five categories which always grow up every ten years was insurance.
As is highlight in the pie charts, teacher salaries occupied two fifth it also the most largest percentage of total school spending in the year 1981. And although it was still a popular category, by 1991 sharply climbed by 10%. The second popular category was other worker salaries at 28%. But, it had fallen to 22% in the year 1991. Both of resources e.g books and furnitures and equipment had dropped by one in ten and insurances minimall growth by 1% of total.
In 2001, teacher salaries was still the most popular category but it had declined by one in twenty. Other workers salaries was reduced to 15%. While, insurance moderately climbed by 5%.