You ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks ago but you have received nothing Write a letter to the manager In your letter complain about the bad service say when and how you ordered the cheque book and ask how much longer you will have to wait

You ordered a new cheque book from your bank two weeks ago but you have
received nothing.

Write a letter to the manager. In your letter
* complain about the bad service
* say when and how you ordered the cheque book and ask how much longer
you will have to wait
* ask the manager what action he will take over this matter

Dear Sir,
I am writing you to complain about the egregious service which I have received from your bank. Three weeks before, I personally came to your bank and fill the form to apply for a cheque book. Your bank staff had told me that, I would receive the cheque book within 5 working days which is the normal processing time for an application.

After that, almost 12 days had been passed; I have not received the cheque book nor even any call from your bank to update me about the status. Moreover, when I called the bank they had told me that I have never applied for cheque book, since the day I open my account. There were couples of urgent bills which I need to clear, that’s the reason why I want the cheque book.

I have been the customer of your reputed bank from last fifteen years and this is the first time I have been so disappointed and I have no option other than complain to you. I would be grateful to you, if you look into this matter personally and confirm me how long it will take more to issue a cheque book to me. In addition, also could you please let me know what steps you would be going to take, so that other customers will not suffer like me?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Your‘s Sincerely
SB

Three weeks before, I personally came to your bank and fill the form to apply for a cheque book
Three weeks ago, I personally came to your bank and filled the form to apply for a cheque book

I would receive the cheque book within 5 working days which is the normal processing time for an application.
I would receive the cheque book within 5 working days, which is the normal processing time for an application.