You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph below shows population figures for India and China since the year 2000 and predicted population growth up until 2050 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main feature

The given line chart illustrates the information regarding the population growth of two countries India and China from 2000 and future prediction in the year 2050.

Overall, it can be seen that the growth of population in India will be the highest as compared to China.

It is crystal clear that, in India, the population growth stated at 1.0 billions in 2000 which was increased constantly over the period. Whereas, in 2021 it is accounted as around 1.4 billions and it is also predicted that in 2050 it will be upsurged by 30% and reached approximately 1.6 billions.

Moving further, in China, the growth of population was not similar. In 2000, it began at about 1.2 billions which was gone up till 2025 and it will be accounted about 1.3 billions. After that, the population growth will decrease slightly and also assumed that it will reach at around 1.4 billions in 2050.