You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graph below shows the number of shops that closed and the number of new shops that opened in one country between 2011 and 2018 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and ma

The line graph compares the number of stores closed and new stores in a nation over a 7-year period.

From an overall perspective, it is clear that the figure for closed stores and newly opened stores showed a downward trend throughout the period. Additionally, initially, the number of closed stores was significantly lower, but outracing that of new stores opened at the end of the period.

In 2011, nearly 9,000 shops opened was recorded, followed by a dip to 4,000 shops one year later. Meanwhile, there was over 6,000 shops closed and then declined moderately in 2012. However, both figures for shop closures and openings experienced a remarkable recovery to about 6,000 in 2014

In the next 4 following years, the number of shops opened underwent a decrease to 3,000 shops. While the corresponding for shops closed dropped dramatically and then started to increase to over 5000 shops in 2018