You should spend about 20 minutes on this task The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below You should write at leas

You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

The graphs below show the types of music albums purchased by people in Britain according to sex and age.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

You should write at least 150 words.

The graph illustrated the amount of types of music albums and purchased by who.In graph clearly show to relevant to age and sex people's music choice can be change.

First of all,according to in two different of sex men look like more interested to pop music rather than women.Male percentage is approximately 30 but, female percentage is nearly 20.Which means female are less choice to buy pop music according to male.

And the other hands,relevant to different of ages range of 25 - 34 percentage is more than 30.This number is high than others.Just after this group age of between 16- 24 is coming as a secondly.Their rate is almost 30 percentage.After this groups 35 - 44 and finally 45 + are coming.Between 35 - 44 of people seems to more bought of pop music than 45 + years old people.When 35 - 44 percentage more than 20 but less than 30, 45+ people just around 10 percentage.