A friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time this summer He she has asked for your advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter explain why you think your friend would enjoy a camping holiday describe some possible

A friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time this summer. He/she has asked for your advice.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,

explain why you think your friend would enjoy a camping holiday
describe some possible disadvantages
say whether you would like to go camping with your friend this summer

Dear Sara,

Hope this letter finds you in radiant health and the best of spirits, I am writing this letter to you cause you asked me for some advice related to your camping holiday. I have been in lots of camping journeys before so I think it would be a great experience for you as well. You can enjoy many different new things and adventure during this holiday.

There is a lake near our city which is a beautiful place for the camping and, I really recommend it to you. Although you would have a perfect time there, you need to consider some things cause I know you have some allergies. There are some insects there that you need to be careful about them and not to forget use the insect repellent spray before camping. Because if you forget to use it you will have hard time after a great holiday.

It would be great if I can come with you because it is long time that we can't see each other. Also, I can show you around and we can do some fishing there as well.
Hoping hearing from you and see you soon

Yours with love,
Aida.