The system used for rubbish garbage collection in your local area is not working properly This is causing problems for you and your neighbours Write a letter to the local council In your letter describe how the rubbish collection system is not working pro

The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours.
Write a letter to the local council. In your letter:
describe how the rubbish collection system is not working properly
explain how this is affecting you and your neighbours
suggest what should be done about the problem

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am writing in regards with the rubbish collection system used in our local area. We are located in west side of the city where there are many families residing. i would like tell the council, the problems that are being faced by the local people because of the collection system not working properly.

The staff appointed for the collection of rubbish are not executing their works efficiently and effectively. They are not clearing all the rubbish available near the garbage drums due to which the air is getting polluted, unhygienic and the smell is coming to each house located near to it.

Requesting the council to take necessary action the staff appointed for the rubbish collection system and it would be helpful if the garbage area properly sprayed as Mosquitos are becoming more in the area.

Hoping the council takes immediate measures to make sure the well-being of the residents.

yours sincerely

Syed