Write a letter to the local council about the poor condition of roads in your area Include the following in your letter Explain the situation and roads condition How does it affect you and other people Suggest what measures need to be taken in your opinio

Dear Sir,
I am a resident of the Smith's society. I would like to draw your attention towards the miserable conditions of road in our area.
From the past one year, the construction of drainage system is under process. The construction team has occupied almost half of the roads, limiting traffic of both sides to move on single sided road. In addition, due to open drainage, road fills with filthy drain from the sewer very often. This is drastically affecting our lives.

Due to unhygienic scenario, immense health problems are on the verge. Also, people are not able to commute to the shops at stones throw.

I would like you to assign an supervision and inspection team to visit our area and instruct the concerned department to take immediate steps, so that people can move on road without any hassles.

Thanking you
Yours Truly
Chhavi Arora