Write a letter to your colleague asking for help in setting up an equipment for your presentation In your letter you should tell when and where the presentation will deliver describe your arrangements say him her what equipment you need

Write a letter to your colleague asking for help in setting up an equipment for your presentation.

In your letter, you should:
tell when and where the presentation will deliver
describe your arrangements
say him/her what equipment you need.

Dear Jacob,

Hope you had an amazing weekend!

This is to let you know that I have a presentation on "Digital marketing" in auditorium of "Pecard Centre" at 17 hathway drive, Scarborough and as it will be held in next week on Monday, which is March 09, 2020, I will need your help in setting up everything there.

Seminar on "marketing strategies" will be begun in the afternoon that we will need to make equipment to be set up before that. As you know that I have no experience in setting up such devices and you are kind of an expert in those things so I wonder if you can arrange me cables with HDMI ports, stand, projector along with portable sound system because sitting arrangement is of more than 100 people and quality of sound will definitely matter especially when the hall is so big.

if you can go to my website and create one ID with Reference code: ABU07 that will generate your credential to print entry pass that security guards will not bother, just in case, if I will not be around.

Drop me a line with an update. I will directly see you there then.

Regards,

Akash