Write a letter to your landlord about the problem with a water leak in your house Please say What is the problem What is the source of the problem in your opinion What do you think needs to be done

Write a /letter to your landlord about the problem with a water leak in your house. Please say
– What is the problem?
– What is the source of the problem, in your opinion?
– What do you think needs to be done?

Dear Mr. ABC,
I am your tenant from last 2 months. I live in room No. 20 of your PG. The problem of water leaking is still going till this date and no action has been taken even after so many complaints. I will elaborate you the whole matter ahead.
There is a leakage of tap in the bathroom of room No.19 for quite some time and when I asked him to repair it. There was a nod but still nothing has been done by him as if he is having a deaf ear or something. Then, I made a written complaint to the warden so that necessary action can be taken and repair work be done quickly. As, I am not able to use my washroom because of this mess and it is an uncomfortable situation for me. After some days warden gave me the real reason for the leakage he told me that the water pipe has corroded and it will be fixed in 2 to 3 days.
Still, no circumstances has changed for me and now even warden is not talking and listening to my queries. So, I request you to please take some strict action on the warden for negligence of duty and get the water pipe fixed as soon as possible. It will be a big favor and relief.
Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,
XYZ