I am very thankful to you for the purpose of a witness to your marriage, with this invitation again you proved how much am important in your life and advanced happy married life.
John, As you know, I recently joined this company as a Field Application Engineer. You guided me very well how to improve the sales as well as promotions of new products. I am very thankful for your support and care. I want to tell you something, My best buddy marriage is on 12th, January 2020 i.e. on Wednesday. I need to attend this marriage event compulsory, so on that day, I will be on leave.
Our new product based on the Internet of Things presentation is held on the same day, I already prepared the presentation slides and I shared the important documents to you so please handle the presentation instead of me. Next week you have the Linux based application is there right, In that, I will help you in the coding part and debugging section.
I will meet you on Friday regarding the presentation and about client requirements. Anyway, please refer to the slides if you have any doubts please feel free to call at any time.
- You have recently visited a museum Now write a letter to your friend about the museum you have visited Write a letter to him her In your letter write where you went what you saw there how you felt about it 61
- Write a letter to the hotel manager to make arrangements for hosting a party for one of your friends. In your letter– tell the manager about the reason for the party– explain what requirements you have– ask about the availability of facilities and t 56
- You want to take a course related to your work. Write a letter to your employer.In your letter, you should:describe what the course isexplain how it will benefit the companygive suitable time schedule. 70
- You have just spent a week with a friend on holiday. When you got home, you realized you had left your wallet there. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:thank you friend for the holiday - explain that you left your wallet in their house 56
- There is a problem with the changing rooms in the sports centre that you visit. You have complained several times but with no success.Write a letter to the manager of the sports centre. In your letter:• Describe what the problem with the changing rooms 70
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 5, column 302, Rule ID: ENGLISH_WORD_REPEAT_BEGINNING_RULE
Message: Three successive sentences begin with the same word. Reword the sentence or use a thesaurus to find a synonym.
...on 12th January 2020 i.e. on Wednesday. I need to attend this marriage event comp...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
anyway, if, regarding, so, well, you know
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 4.92783505155 81% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 2.0 3.03092783505 66% => OK
Pronoun: 33.0 32.9175257732 100% => OK
Preposition: 26.0 26.3917525773 99% => OK
Nominalization: 8.0 3.85567010309 207% => Less nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 950.0 937.175257732 101% => OK
No of words: 200.0 206.0 97% => OK
Chars per words: 4.75 4.54256449028 105% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.76060309309 3.78020617076 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.73049446072 2.54303337028 107% => OK
Unique words: 120.0 127.690721649 94% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.6 0.622605031667 96% => OK
syllable_count: 288.9 290.88556701 99% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 10.0 9.13402061856 109% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 3.0 1.44329896907 208% => Less preposition wanted as sentence beginnings.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 18.0 16.3608247423 110% => OK
Sentence length SD: 53.374089111 44.8134815571 119% => OK
Chars per sentence: 86.3636363636 76.5299724578 113% => OK
Words per sentence: 18.1818181818 16.8248392259 108% => OK
Discourse Markers: 3.72727272727 4.34317383033 86% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 1.0 2.54639175258 39% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 8.0 7.41237113402 108% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 1.0 1.49484536082 67% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 2.0 3.94845360825 51% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.241598390516 0.216113520407 112% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0865104784658 0.0766984524023 113% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0652670722813 0.0603063233224 108% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.144795496617 0.12726935374 114% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0379875747619 0.0580467560999 65% => OK
automated_readability_index: 10.0 8.37731958763 119% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 70.13 70.7449484536 99% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.9 7.45979381443 106% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 9.97 8.71597938144 114% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 7.69 7.59969072165 101% => OK
difficult_words: 40.0 41.2886597938 97% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.2 8.54432989691 108% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.