Essay topics: You have been attended a job interview which went well, but you are still waiting for the decision. Write a letter to the HR manager of the company
Give details of the job
Why do you think the interview went well?
Why do you need to know the result?
Dear Mr. Hardie,
I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to express my concern about the results of a recent interview session that had been conducted at your company premises, for an executive.
The interview was related to the recruitment for a post of junior HR manager, in the electronic firm at Manitoba. For the eligibility criteria, the interviewees should have in-depth knowledge regarding various electronic appliances, along with experience and qualification.
Fortunately, I have had all the necessary documents to take part in the interview. I have got positive feedback in all the sessions such as presentation, one-on-one interview, and speaking. Moreover, the interviewer Mrs. Julia Smith was impressed with my CV as I have 8 years experience in a renowned company as an assistant manager. Therefore, I am pretty sure that I would get a confirmation letter for that particular job.
Nevertheless, I would like to request you to send the result of the interview, at the earliest. I have a keen interest to join your firm. Although I got joining letters from other companies as well, so I could able to respond to them accordingly.
Anxiously, waiting for a prompt response.
- Some people believe that it is better to choose friends who always have the same opinions as them. Other people believe that it is good to have friends who sometimes disagree with them. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (67)
- You have been attended a job interview which went well, but you are still waiting for the decision. Write a letter to the HR manager of the companyGive details of the jobWhy do you think the interview went well?Why do you need to know the result? (89)
- Some people think the qualities of a person needs to become successful in today's world cannot be learned at a university or similar academic institution. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (89)
- Shopping has become a new favorite pastime for the young generation. Why this is the case? Should they encourage to develop other hobbies too? (89)
- Write a letter to the hotel manager for the inconvenience caused to you at his hotel. You had requested the receptionist to wake you up early who failed to do so.Why you had requested?What was the inconvenience caused?What should the hotel do to avoid thi (90.5)
- A staff member of a hotel has helped you in a difficult situation. Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.What was the problem?What has happened?What should be done by the manager? (78)
- You are not satisfied with your recent trip. Write a letter to the travel agency. In your letterWhere and when you went on holiday?What has happened?What do you want from the organization? (78)
- Some people prefer hot climates and lifestyle more while others like to live in cold climates. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (84)
- Write a letter to the manager of a restaurant which is close to your apartment regarding the repair work you are going to have.In your letterWhat is the repairing about?How it is going to affect the restaurant and the customers?Remedies to handle the prob (73)
- The internet contains a lot of information, however, sometimes this information is inaccurate or wrong. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? (67)