You have been living in an apartment for the last three years A few problems have emerged in your apartment since the last repair Write a letter to your landlord In your letter give details of the last repair work what the problems are now how you would l

You have been living in an apartment for the last three years. A few problems have emerged in your apartment since the last repair.
Write a letter to your landlord.
In your letter,
give details of the last repair work
what the problems are now
how you would like the landlord to solve these problems

Dear Mr. Verma,

I hope this letter finds you the best of
radiant health. I would like to bring your attention towards the inconveniences I am facing in a flat since last repair. As in previous maintenance work you installed new taps and construction of roof was done for which Iron pipes were used in the balcony.

Everything gone well for few months but now the roof has started leaking due to heavy rain. Moreover it not only damped my whole room but also spoilt my kitchen stuff. Hence it needs to be fix timely otherwise this will become a serious problem for me.

As per our contract all repairs are be yours and would be fixed at the earliest. Therefore i would appreciate if you would call maintenance supervisor to resolve these issues. Besides this I would be glad if you would take the quality of work into personal observation to avoid future discrepancies.

I hope you would take a needful action on priority basis.

Your faithfully,

Sonam Dutta