You have been working for a company for more than a few years and have decided to leave the company. Write a letter to your company manager saying that you want to leave the company.
In your letter explain:
• what you have learned while working for the company
• whether you enjoyed working
• what are your reasons for leaving
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to formally notify you that I am resigning from the position of Senior Planning Engineer effective from 01st May’2019. I would like to express my gratitude for four wonderful years I have spent with you.
It was such a joyful journey to work in such esteemed organization. The company has offered me plethora of opportunities to develop my career and skills. The knowledge I have gained in this organization during my tenure is priceless and have added feather to my professional career. Moreover, I have enjoyed good support from my seniors, co-workers and management has been like family to me.
Sadly, all good thing’s comes to an end and now I think there is a need to take one step forward. From my engineering days I always had a dream of completing Master Studies from the reputed university. That dream has come true, as I got admission in one of the most reputed university i.e. Michigan University in USA to study Masters in Construction Management. I believe this post-graduation course will help me to take my career to next level. Although, it is difficult for me to leave this organization, I don’t want to miss an opportunity to live my dream.
I once again like to thank you for all possible support and guidance I have received in this organization during the tenure of my work.
- Traffic congestion is a serious problem in many countries around the world Describe the situation in your home country and suggest some solutions 93
- In many developing countries, there is a problem with declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction, causing high levels of water and air pollution. What measures could be taken to prevent this? 67
- You have borrowed something from your friend and it got damaged Write a letter to a friend In your letter apologize for damaging the product explain what happened say how are you going to fix the issue 78
- A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination.Write a letter to your friend and recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before. Say where you went, where you stayed, what you did there and what 78
- You work at home and have problem with a piece of equipment that you use for your job.Write a letter to the shop or company which supplied the equipment.In your letter•Describe the problem with the equipment•Explain how this problem is affecting your 78
Transition Words or Phrases used:
if, may, moreover, so, i think
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 5.0 7.48453608247 67% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 4.92783505155 81% => OK
Conjunction : 6.0 5.05154639175 119% => OK
Relative clauses : 2.0 3.03092783505 66% => OK
Pronoun: 39.0 32.9175257732 118% => OK
Preposition: 37.0 26.3917525773 140% => OK
Nominalization: 10.0 3.85567010309 259% => Less nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1157.0 937.175257732 123% => OK
No of words: 237.0 206.0 115% => OK
Chars per words: 4.88185654008 4.54256449028 107% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.92362132708 3.78020617076 104% => OK
Word Length SD: 3.0179426287 2.54303337028 119% => OK
Unique words: 144.0 127.690721649 113% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.607594936709 0.622605031667 98% => OK
syllable_count: 368.1 290.88556701 127% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.6 1.41237113402 113% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 10.0 9.13402061856 109% => OK
Article: 2.0 0.824742268041 243% => Less articles wanted as sentence beginning.
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 1.0 1.44329896907 69% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 13.0 12.6804123711 103% => OK
Sentence length: 18.0 16.3608247423 110% => OK
Sentence length SD: 34.8234770839 44.8134815571 78% => OK
Chars per sentence: 89.0 76.5299724578 116% => OK
Words per sentence: 18.2307692308 16.8248392259 108% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.30769230769 4.34317383033 53% => More transition words/phrases wanted.
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 13.0 7.41237113402 175% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 0.0 3.94845360825 0% => More facts, knowledge or examples wanted.
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.194401320166 0.216113520407 90% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0684228014079 0.0766984524023 89% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0667856403726 0.0603063233224 111% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.131402123355 0.12726935374 103% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0594626715262 0.0580467560999 102% => OK
automated_readability_index: 10.7 8.37731958763 128% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 53.21 70.7449484536 75% => OK
smog_index: 8.8 3.82989690722 230% => Smog_index is high.
flesch_kincaid_grade: 10.3 7.45979381443 138% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.02 8.71597938144 126% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.73 7.59969072165 115% => OK
difficult_words: 63.0 41.2886597938 153% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.0 8.62886597938 93% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.2 8.54432989691 108% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 87.0786516854 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 7.75 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.