You have eaten at a restaurant and it was such a terrible experience that you have decided to inform the manager by letter of what happened, and that you want your money back. Things to include:
– Facts. You need to be concise but explain what happened.
– Polite. No one responds to insults.
– Outline what you wish from this. What do you want to happen?
– Firmness. You want to be taken seriously
Today, I am writing to complain about the substandard services I received during the moonlit dinner I had with my friends this Tuesday evening.
To start with, after I arrived on time along with my friends, I waited in the queue for half an hour despite having reservation. Then, the lighting was not well-lit, which made visibility difficult. Next, I have complained about a fly in my soup; the staff apologised, but did not replace the bowl with a fresh one. Finally, the valet parking personnel misplaced my car keys and it took him a while to find it while I stood waiting for him.
My complaint is a learning lesson to everyone. With immediate effect, replace your indolent staff i.e. who are not showing interest in their work and not fast enough. I would also recommend changes to the terrace dining area, that is, illuminate it. Subsequently, this will improve customer service.
Due to the above inconveniences, I am demanding a full refund and if your impervious to my written complaint, I will sue you in the consumer court.
- You are a news paper editor who found out that IELTS Writing test is misconducted Write a personal blog online narrating the problem with this exam and stating what course of action you are going to take Minimum 250 words 81
- You are studying for a qualification and you would like some time off.Write a letter to your manager. In your letterAsk for some time off to complete a qualification.Mention what you will do during your time off.Say how the qualification will help your co 78
- You have eaten at a restaurant and it was such a terrible experience that you have decided to inform the manager by letter of what happened and that you want your money back Things to include Facts You need to be concise but explain what happened Polite N 56
- You and your family are planning to spend a weekend at a seaside hotel. Write a letter to the hotel making arrangements. 73
- A restaurant has placed an advertisement for waiters and waitresses in your local newspaper.Write a letter to the restaurant, applying for the job. In your letter:explain what you are currently doingdescribe your suitability for this area of worksay when 84
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, but, finally, if, so, then, well, while, to start with
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 3.0 4.92783505155 61% => OK
Conjunction : 4.0 5.05154639175 79% => OK
Relative clauses : 3.0 3.03092783505 99% => OK
Pronoun: 29.0 32.9175257732 88% => OK
Preposition: 23.0 26.3917525773 87% => OK
Nominalization: 1.0 3.85567010309 26% => More nominalizations (nouns with a suffix like: tion ment ence ance) wanted.
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 913.0 937.175257732 97% => OK
No of words: 185.0 206.0 90% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.93513513514 4.54256449028 109% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.68801715136 3.78020617076 98% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.74507328121 2.54303337028 108% => OK
Unique words: 131.0 127.690721649 103% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.708108108108 0.622605031667 114% => OK
syllable_count: 271.8 290.88556701 93% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.41237113402 106% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 9.0 9.13402061856 99% => OK
Article: 3.0 0.824742268041 364% => Less articles wanted as sentence beginning.
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 1.0 0.463917525773 216% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 3.0 1.44329896907 208% => Less preposition wanted as sentence beginnings.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 16.0 16.3608247423 98% => OK
Sentence length SD: 43.9573422068 44.8134815571 98% => OK
Chars per sentence: 83.0 76.5299724578 108% => OK
Words per sentence: 16.8181818182 16.8248392259 100% => OK
Discourse Markers: 5.45454545455 4.34317383033 126% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 5.0 7.41237113402 67% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 4.0 1.49484536082 268% => Less negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 2.0 3.94845360825 51% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.0618594537751 0.216113520407 29% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0194322115527 0.0766984524023 25% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0286372864939 0.0603063233224 47% => Sentences are similar to each other.
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0379363971672 0.12726935374 30% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0378381633382 0.0580467560999 65% => OK
automated_readability_index: 10.2 8.37731958763 122% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 63.7 70.7449484536 90% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 8.4 7.45979381443 113% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.08 8.71597938144 127% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.53 7.59969072165 112% => OK
difficult_words: 48.0 41.2886597938 116% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 10.5 8.62886597938 122% => OK
gunning_fog: 8.4 8.54432989691 98% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
It is not exactly right on the topic in the view of e-grader. Maybe there is a wrong essay topic.
Rates: 11.2359550562 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 1.0 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.