You have recently started work in new company Write a letter to your friend In the letter Explain why you change job Describe your new job Tell him your other news You do NOT need to write any addresses Begin your letter as follows

You have recently started work in new company. Write a letter to your friend.
In the letter
Explain why you change job, Describe your new job, Tell him your other news.You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:

Dear Sweta,

I hope you're doing well. I so wanted to tell you that I have Quit my previous employment and joined the my dream company.

The last job was getting saturated for me and I was stuck at the manager position fir last 2 years. Luckily, I got accepted by the Lexis group and this was my ambition. Though, I had to go through lots of legal processes and documentation but the switch is worth it.

Here in my current firm, I have been hired as assistant deputy director and with a hike of 25%. Along with this I'm given my individual cabinet with 10 exicutives working under me. The job is in the same sector but now I will be dealing other businesses and not with end costomers.

Also, I wanted to inform you that I am planning to buy a car and need your expect advice, I'm looking for a SUV, 5 seater with 4 wheel drive.

I hope to hear from you soon. Lets plan to meet up and celebrate the occasion.

Love,
Abhishek