You have seen a job advertised in the newspaper You want to apply for the job Write a letter to the manager of the company In your letter provide information about yourself give details of your previous work experience say why the company should consider

Dear Sir,

I am writing with regard to the advert published in The Tribune for the post of Manager Sales in your esteemed establishment.

My name is Roman living here in California from past 15 years. I had done MBA in Finance and Management from Howard Business School, UK. After my post graduation I got an opportunity to work with Axis Insurance as a Sale Head, and I am serving here from past 4 years.

With sound experience in this field and vital exposure of the state and culture, I believe I would be ideal for this position. Moreover, I am already having a team of 7 members ready to work with me. If I got a chance, I assure you that I will generate fruitful results with in 2 months.

I hope you will give due consideration to my profile and may call me for interview.

Yours sincerely,
Roman Cook.