You live in a room in college which you share with another student.
However, there are many problems with this arrangement and you find it
very difficult to work.
I am writing this letter with regards to complain about my roommate, also to convey my unhappiness with the current room arrangements.
Let me explain my situation in more detail. I am studying my last year course, now completely engaged with exams, also started the final year project. All my commitment towards the studies and pretest preparations are blocked and efficiently could not proceed because of the disturbance from the roommate. He plays music all time in the night, additionally inviting his friends and making noise during the sleeping hours.
I will be living in this hostel for another couple of months and we all know that how crucial it is for me to complete all the assessments in time, simultaneously looking for an interim job. So I would prefer to stay with person who loves and respects fellow mate rights. Furthermore, it would be great if I get a roommate from my class or final year student from same department.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
- The system used for rubbish/garbage collection in your local area is not working properly. This is causing problems for you and your neighbours. Write a letter to the local council. In your letter:– Describe how the rubbish collection system is not work 78
- In many countries it is now illegal to smoke in public places. It is only fair that people who wish to smoke should have to leave the building.Do you agree or disagree? 84
- You have just read an article in an international travel magazine which contained some information about your town that is incorrect.Write a letter to the editor of the magazine. In your lettercorrect the information in the articleexplain why it is import 78
- ou recently attended a meeting at a hotel. When you returned home, you found you had left some important papers at the hotel.Write a letter to the manager of the hotel.Say where you think you left the papers.Explain why they are so importantTell the manag 73
- Many working people get little or no exercise either during the working day or in their free time and have health problems as a result. Why do so many working people not get enough exercise? What can be done about this problem? 78
Transition Words or Phrases used:
also, furthermore, if, look, so
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 4.0 7.48453608247 53% => More to be verbs wanted.
Auxiliary verbs: 4.0 4.92783505155 81% => OK
Conjunction : 6.0 5.05154639175 119% => OK
Relative clauses : 2.0 3.03092783505 66% => OK
Pronoun: 23.0 32.9175257732 70% => OK
Preposition: 21.0 26.3917525773 80% => OK
Nominalization: 4.0 3.85567010309 104% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 878.0 937.175257732 94% => OK
No of words: 173.0 206.0 84% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 5.07514450867 4.54256449028 112% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.62669911048 3.78020617076 96% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.77237389282 2.54303337028 109% => OK
Unique words: 123.0 127.690721649 96% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.71098265896 0.622605031667 114% => OK
syllable_count: 252.0 290.88556701 87% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.41237113402 106% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 6.0 9.13402061856 66% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 0.0 1.83505154639 0% => More adverbial clause wanted.
Conjunction: 0.0 0.463917525773 0% => OK
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 9.0 12.6804123711 71% => Need more sentences. Double check the format of sentences, make sure there is a space between two sentences, or have enough periods. And also check the lengths of sentences, maybe they are too long.
Sentence length: 19.0 16.3608247423 116% => OK
Sentence length SD: 42.6096262236 44.8134815571 95% => OK
Chars per sentence: 97.5555555556 76.5299724578 127% => OK
Words per sentence: 19.2222222222 16.8248392259 114% => OK
Discourse Markers: 3.44444444444 4.34317383033 79% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 6.0 7.41237113402 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 1.0 1.49484536082 67% => OK
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 2.0 3.94845360825 51% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.128031791092 0.216113520407 59% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.045882033967 0.0766984524023 60% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.0441274196013 0.0603063233224 73% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.0917089365124 0.12726935374 72% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0456208126743 0.0580467560999 79% => OK
automated_readability_index: 12.1 8.37731958763 144% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 60.65 70.7449484536 86% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 9.5 7.45979381443 127% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 12.18 8.71597938144 140% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.78 7.59969072165 116% => OK
difficult_words: 46.0 41.2886597938 111% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 8.5 8.62886597938 99% => OK
gunning_fog: 9.6 8.54432989691 112% => OK
text_standard: 9.0 8.15463917526 110% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 78.6516853933 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 7.0 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.