You recently did a short cookery course The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school In your letter Describe what you enjoyed about the course Say how much cooking you ve done si

You recently did a short cookery course. The cookery school has asked for your feedback on this course. Write a letter to the course director at the cookery school. In your letter
Describe what you enjoyed about the course :
Say how much cooking you’ve done since the course
Suggest another cookery course you’d like the school to offer

To whom may I concern
Thank you for your letter regarding a cookery course I took part in a week ago. I would be happy to give you some suggestions
As you know, there are some factor which make me enjoyed about this course, and one of them come from the teacher. He spent too much time to tutor most applicant in every class he taught, including me.
After completing this course, I had some opportunity to do some Italian dishes. The recent time I had done it when I came back to my flat on 6 a.m. On this occasion, I bought some material to prepare a dish of Pizza for me and my wife. They felt excited about this meal because of its smell.
My wife had some opportunity to eat some Chinese dishes with hers colleague, which make her remember forever. Sometime she consider me to come to some Chinese restaurants, so It would be interesting for me if your school could open the course about Chinese food.
I trust that these suggestions will prove to be of assistance. I would be happy to offer you any additional information you may require.
Your sincerely.
Minh.