You recently organized all day meeting for your company which took place in a local hotel In their feedback participants at the meeting said they liked the hotel but they were unhappy about the food that was served for lunch Write a letter to the manager

You recently organized all-day meeting for your company, which took place in a local hotel. In their feedback , participants at the meeting said they liked the hotel , but they were unhappy about the food that was served for lunch.
Write a letter to the manager of the hotel. In this letter :
• Say what the participants liked about the hotel
• Explain why they were unhappy about the food
• Suggest what the manager should do to improve the food in the future

Dear Sir
I am writing this letter to give a feedback on the meeting that I held for my company’s annual meet in your hotel. The meeting was held at the conference hall no 6 and I would like to talk about likes and dislikes that I received from the participants.
The main things these individuals enjoyed is your staff’s behavior. Most of us was satisfied with the way they greeted us and reacted promptly with our necessary, especially show me and other participants the way to any rooms at the hall.
Some of my clients, however, complained about the food that is served at lunch. Many participants told us that any dish of its was too cold, which made them feel difficult to eat. Moreover, there was not any western dish in your menu , so many participant felt uncomfortable to enjoy.
Anyway, without getting into any further details, I would like to ask you to tell your chefs to be a bit more careful about the food they serve to your valuable customers.
I am looking forward to your reply.
Your’s faithfully,
Nguyễn Hoàng Minh.