You recently organised an all day meeting for your company which took place in a local hotel In their feedback participants at the meeting said that they liked the hotel but were unhappy about the food that as served for lunch Write a letter to the manage

You recently organised an all-day meeting for your company, which took place in a local hotel. In their feedback, participants at the meeting said that they liked the hotel, but were unhappy about the food that as served for lunch.
Write a letter to the manager of the hotel in your letter
say what the participants liked about the food
explain why they were unhappy bout the food
suggest what the manager should do to improve the food in future.

Dear Sir or Madam,
Thank You for your hospitality and services we received for the Pilot Gaskets and Engineers Annual meeting organized at your hotel on 1st of August, 2020. All the participants at the reception very happy by the gestures of your hotel staff starting form morning breakfast till the closure of the event. The tables, screen, and sound system were very well arranged as expected, and gathering went very smooth throughout the day.

However, most of the participants were not happy about the buffet lunch, the aroma of the food made the guest more hungry but due to delay in service of getting empty bowls replenished again was taking a long time. Participants had to kill their appetite by filling whatever they had in a plate as the meeting needs to be continued as per scheduled without any delays.

The number of approximate guests was well submitted before time, and the timetable was also known; it would have been better if the planning is done adequately to avoid delays in service in future scenarios. I expect you to take this feedback positively so that the patrons leave on a happy note.

Yours Faithfully,
Shreyas Parab
(Sales Head – PGE India)